Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Remarkable Trip

A huge thank you to everyone I've spent time with over the last two months. I truly appreciate everyone who hosted me in their homes, took me to dinner, bought bracelets, collected backpacks and items for the kids and sent donations!!! Thank you to each and everyone of you for a remarkable trip!

Now to land of opposites where they:
-Prefer to be old and big vs young and thin
-live for today rather than stress about tomorrow
-stroll vs rush
-walk vs drive
-eat fresh food vs processed

I am looking forward to my next 27 hours of travel to prepare for the adjustment!
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Kenya!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. My sister Kelly has shared your story with me. I am so thankful that she did! You and the kids your love will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete